HOODED MENACE: Singles Collection Due In DecemberTuesday, 25th November 2014
In December, Finland’s death-doom-cult HOODED MENACE will release a complete singles collection entitled Gloom Immemorial, through Doomentia Records.
Both a gift to their longtime fans that won’t have to spend shitloads of dollars on eBay to get a worn out copy of those now long out-of-print titles and a little snack while everybody’s waiting to be crushed by their next album (hopefully in 2015), HOODED MENACE mainman Lasse Pyykkö has gathered all split and EP tracks in one place for this CD compilation.
Clocking at a whooping 76 minutes and featuring four different lineups and such rarities as “I, Devil Master” (recorded for the Live Evil Vol.1 comp) or the very first versions of “Fulfill the Curse” or “The Eyeless Horde” that appeared on the band’s sole demo back in 2007, Gloom Immemorial is also graced by a very special artwork courtesy of Chris from Misanthropic Art.
And for all you collectors’ freaks, make sure to grab the special limited edition: a CD box with each releases original art printed on an individual cards with the song’s credits on the flipside.
Gloom Immemorial track listing:
1. Fulfill The Curse (taken from The Eyeless Horde 7″ EP)
2. The Eyeless Horde (taken from The Eyeless Horde 7″ EP)
3. A Decay Of Mind And Flesh (taken from split with Anima Morte 7″ EP)
4. The Haunted Ossuary (taken from split with Coffins 7″ EP)
5. I, Devil Master (taken from Live Evil Volume One comp. DLP)
6. Catacombs Of The Graceless (taken from split with Ilsa 12″ EP)
7. Abode Of The Grotesque (taken from split with Ashphyx 7″ EP)
8. Instruments Of Eternal Damnation (taken from split with Horse Latitudes 12″ EP)
9. Chasm Of The Wraith (taken from Labyrinth Of Carrion Breeze 12″ EP)
10. The Creeping Flesh (taken from Labyrinth Of Carrion Breeze 12″ EP)
11. Monuments Of Misery (taken from split with Loss 12″ EP)