FIREWIND/OZZY Guitarist Gus G. Posts Track-By-Track Breakdown Of “I Am The Fire” Solo DebutSaturday, 15th March 2014
FIREWIND/Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Gus G. has posted a track-by-track breakdown of his I Am the Fire solo debut. The album will be released on March 18 in North America via Century Media Records.
Gus handles all guitar, bass and keyboards on I Am The Fire, and is joined by a roster of friends and guests that help bring his vision to fruition: drummers Jeff Friedl (A PERFECT CIRCLE, PUSCIFER, DEVO) and Daniel Erlandsson (ARCH ENEMY), bassists David Ellefson (MEGADETH), Billy Sheehan (MR. BIG, DAVID LEE ROTH) and Marty O’Brien (TOMMY LEE, WE ARE THE FALLEN, LITA FORD), and vocalists Mats Levén (CANDLEMASS, ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, THERION), Blake Allison (DEVOUR THE DAY), Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER), Alexia Rodriguez (EYES SET TO KILL), Tom S. Englund (EVERGREY), Jacob Bunton (ADLER) and Jeff Scott Soto (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, TALISMAN, ex-JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN).
I Am The Fire track listing:
1. My Will Be Done (featuring Mats Levén)
2. Blame It On Me (featuring Mats Levén)
3. I Am The Fire (featuring Devour The Day)
4. Vengeance (featuring David Ellefson)
5. Long Way Down (featuring Alexia Rodriguez)
6. Just Can’t Let Go (featuring Jacob Bunton)
7. Terrified (featuring Billy Sheehan)
8. Eyes Wide Open (featuring Mats Levén)
9. Redemption (featuring Michael Starr)
10. Summer Days (featuring Jeff Scott Soto)
11. Dreamkeeper (featuring Tom S. Englund)
12. End Of The Line (featuring Mats Levén)
The cover artwork, pictured below, was designed by Gustavo Sazes (ARCH ENEMY, KAMELOT, DREAM EVIL).